Download Kashmie Ali’s full CV here.
Kashmie Ali is an accomplished and business savvy Hotel and Resort Management Executive Professional with proven 25-years success in operations management in the Caribbean and USA. He has demonstrated expertise in cultivating key relationships with all levels of professionals including government, travel, trade, employees, and local businesses. Ali has the exceptional ability to analyze business objectives and implement strategic solutions resulting in significant increases of revenue and brand value.
Pre-Openings | Sales & Marketing | Quality Assurances | Capital Improvements | Budgeting & Finance | Food & Beverage | Negotiations & Closings | Team Building | Human Resources | Structural Management | Operations
- Worked with Hilton Hotels and hotel owners / management company Shamin Hotels to improve brand standards, operations, and revenues.
- Increased RevPar year-over-year by 22% for Q1 2016.
- Worked with 2 Hilton Garden Inns’ hotel management and sales & marketing teams to streamline operations and improve Hilton benchmark performance.
- Advised ownership on acquisition of new Hilton brand properties.
- Increased total revenues by 2.9 million dollars YoY
- Increased net income by 82% compared to previous year.
- Deployed a new sales and marketing strategy that included a new website, digital marketing, sales team deployment, and yield management programs.
- Opened two new restaurants and bars, restructured food & beverage, which resulted in increased revenues by 19% compared to previous year.
- Increased ADR by $175 compared to previous year.
- Worked with management and staff to increase the resort position within its competitive set from 4 stars to 5 stars with most of the wholesalers, OTAs, and partners doing business with the resort at the time.
- Managed the transition, renovations, and re-branding of the resort form a Wyndham brand to an independent niche brand.
- Successfully developed and implemented a business plan to bring this resort to 123% index of its market share share in the US Virgin Islands competitive set.
- Increased total revenues from 21 to 24 million dollars in 2 years.
- Developed new relationships with tour operators, wholesalers, and OTAs to reposition the resort and enhance total revenues and performance.
- Maintain positive balance sheets and P&L performances during tenure ship.
- Led pre-opening initiatives for Jade Mountain resort and re-launched Anse Chastanet resort for cohesiveness with the opening of Jade Mountain.
- Maintained and inducted Anse Chastanet (49 luxury villas) and Jade Mountain (28 luxury suites) Resorts in the top 5 resorts in the Caribbean according to travel, trade, and press agencies.
- Managed the pre-opening for Jade Mountain Resort and the implementation of its unique three-walled luxury sanctuary concept.
- Maintained an 85% plus occupancy rate at both Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain resorts during last 30 months at the helm.
- Acted on behalf of Sandals in the purchase and acquirement of property from Hyatt and lead a multi million-dollar initiative program involving renovations and pre-opening activities.
- Responsible for the overall operations of 4 AAA 4 Diamond Resorts (1100 rooms) including 24 themed restaurants on 3 islands located in the Eastern Caribbean, 2000 employees, and revenues averaging 155 million USD per annum.
- Earned several awards for environmental service awareness and protection, energy conservation, irrigation systems, community development, and training courses.
- Spearheaded development and implementation of training programs for management, including incorporation of modern and relative management principles.
- Cultivated overall brand awareness through environmental protection by establishing energy efficient processes.
- Participates in sales, marketing, and business meetings throughout the Caribbean, United Kingdom, and United States.
- Developed strategic business operations plans, increasing efficiency and quality while coordinating changes with upper level executives.
- Analyzed and implemented aggressive solution programs, significantly improving corporate identity, quality assurance, strategic planning, sales & marketing planning, and audit policies.
- Developed comprehensive employee policy and procedures manual, training programs, community relations programs, and team member relationship programs.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org